TaxSaya Support Forum Download Now
November 26, 2014, 05:44:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TaxSaya - A solution for the RAKYAT

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fill in the EA form B section  (Read 16326 times)
tapai_rhino

« on: April 20, 2009, 12:21:37 PM »

hi,

in your B section,
1. in item 1 first entry is gross salary. Is it the annual gross salary?

2. lets say my basic salary is RM1500 plus allowance RM1000, so total is RM2500. is it the RM2500 is my gross salary or only the RM1500, because in the 3 entry is stated also allowance

3. What does value of "benefits amenities in kind" mean?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 12:26:30 PM by tapai_rhino » Logged
Thanabalasingam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 09:41:28 AM »

What you see in Taxsaya is the actual layout of the EA Form.

An EA Form is a statement given to employees stating their ANNUAL income including any other benefits they have derived in addition to their salary. This includes use of company car, company mobile phones, provision of drivers, etc.

Other information includes their exempted income, taxes paid, EPF paid and prior year earnings.

Answering your question :

1. in item 1 first entry is gross salary. Is it the annual gross salary?

1. All amount shown in taxsaya relating to employment income are stated in total ANNUAL amounts. (This includes EPF, tax paid, salary )

2. lets say my basic salary is RM1500 plus allowance RM1000, so total is RM2500. is it the RM2500 is my gross salary or only the RM1500, because in the 3 entry is stated also allowance

2. There is a different column for salary and allowances and accordingly they should be broken up.

3. What does value of "benefits amenities in kind" mean?

3. Benefit in Kind is computed by the employer and it's best to ask them if you have received any benefit in kind.
    A good idea is also to run through the list of benefit in kinds to see if you receive any such benefits.
    (I will add the link to a list of benefit in kind later on the day)

Hope that helps

After all... your tax should be as easy as TaxSaya
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: